Wednesday, May 16, 2012


This whopper was under my bed this weekend. I think he had been living there for some time. I had to evict him with a broom. Lets just say the broom almost lost the battle. He was about 25-30cm in width and packed a punch. Im just glad I saw him before he saw my toes!
I had to shuttle him out the door and keep the dog away from him as he would have gotten his nose snipped if he got too excited. The Crab, very pissed of by this point backed himself up a tree and hasnt been seen since..... although I do keep checking to see if he has returned to his old home!
Apparently we can eat them........

2 comments:

  1. No Hun. They may be able to be eaten but WE can't eat them! WE are not allowed! I disapprove greatly if WE go anywhere near one ever again.......
    Guess who:-)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly dont know who you are or what you are saying? Is the 4 kisses a clue?

    ReplyDelete